WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- All softball camp sessions at UCSB take place on Campus Diamond. Driving and parking directions below.
- Campers should bring own equipment: bats, gloves, helmets, catching gear, and athletic shoes for turf and batting cage.
- For Camp sessions, a Certified Athletic Trainer will be on call and a student athletic trainer will be at each session to provide basic first aid. Water is available at each session, please bring water bottle to refill.
- Unless specified, lunch is not provided. Staff will lead campers who want to purchase lunch to Isla Vista, UCSB's neighboring community, during the break.
- Parents and non-partipants are welcome to view sessions from stadium stands or sidelines of turf.
- Overnight Campers staying at dorms: bring pillow and sheets/blankets; linens are also available to rent from dorm for $25.
- Suggested accommodations in Goleta/Santa Barbara for overnight stay: South Coast Best Western Plus, Courtyard Marriott, Hampton Inn, Ramada Limited, Extended Stay.
HOW TO GET TO UCSB CAMPUS DIAMOND
To find Lot 30, use address: 50 Stadium Road, Isla Vista, CA
DIRECTIONS FROM US HIGHWAY 101 NORTH
- Take the Los Carneros Road exit from US 101 - approximately 12 miles north of Santa Barbara.
- Turn right on Los Carneros Road and proceed 1 mile to Mesa Road. Turn left on Mesa Road.
- Turn right onto Stadium Road. Turn left into the second entrance of Lot 30.
DIRECTIONS FROM US HIGHWAY 101 SOUTH
- Take the Airport/UCSB/Highway 217 exit from US 101 - approximately 8 miles north of Santa Barbara.
- Take this expressway to the campus east entrance. Turn right at Steck Circle onto Mesa Road.
- Continue through several lights. Turn left on Stadium Road. Turn left into the second entrance of Lot 30.
PARKING PASSES ARE REQUIRED TO PARK IN A UCSB LOT. Please be sure to purchase a parking pass for each day. Passes are valid in any lot open to visitors, and can be purchased at kiosks located in parking Lot 30 on Stadium Road.
All cancellations are subject to $25 processing fee. In order to be compliant with NCAA rules, please understand that any payment towards camp is non-refundable. The balance may be forwarded to a future SB Sports Camp event as long as you notify camp director at email@example.com TWO WEEKS before the camp or clinic date. Please note that this does not reserve or hold your spot and that you must still meet registration deadlines. If the camp director is not notified two weeks prior to camp or clinic, no credit will be issued.
If a participant cannot attend due to a medical reason, the balance may be forwarded to a future SB Sports Camp event as long as a notice of cancellation is received prior to camp AND accompanied by a doctor's note. Please send cancellation notices to firstname.lastname@example.org. No refunds or credits will be issues upon expulsion or voluntary withdrawal from camp.