WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
- All softball camp sessions at UCSB take place on Campus Diamond. Driving and parking directions below.
- Campers should bring own equipment: bats, gloves, helmets, catching gear, and athletic shoes for turf and batting cage.
- For Camp sessions, a Certified Athletic Trainer will be on call and a student athletic trainer will be at each session to provide basic first aid. Water is available at each session, please bring water bottle to refill.
- Unless specified, lunch is not provided. Staff will lead campers who want to purchase lunch to Isla Vista, UCSB's neighboring community, during the break.
- Parents/Non-partipants are welcome to view sessions from stadium stands or sidelines of turf.
- Recommended accommodations in Goleta/Santa Barbara for overnight stay: South Coast Best Western Plus, Courtyard Marriott, Hampton Inn, Ramada Limited, Extended Stay.
HOW TO GET TO UCSB CAMPUS DIAMOND:
To find Lot 30, use address: 50 Stadium Road, Isla Vista, CA
DIRECTIONS FROM US HIGHWAY 101 NORTH
- Take the Los Carneros Road exit from US 101 - approximately 12 miles north of Santa Barbara.
- Turn right on Los Carneros Road and proceed 1 mile to Mesa Road. Turn left on Mesa Road.
- Turn right onto Stadium Road. Turn left into the second entrance of Lot 30.
DIRECTIONS FROM US HIGHWAY 101 SOUTH
- Take the Airport/UCSB/Highway 217 exit from US 101 - approximately 8 miles north of Santa Barbara.
- Take this expressway to the campus east entrance. Turn right at Steck Circle onto Mesa Road.
- Continue through several lights. Turn left on Stadium Road. Turn left into the second entrance of Lot 30.
PARKING PASSES ARE REQUIRED TO PARK IN A UCSB CAMPUS LOT.
Please be sure to purchase a parking pass for each day. Passes are valid in any lot open to visitors, and can be purchased at kiosks located in parking Lot 30 on Stadium Road.
REFUND POLICY: In order to be compliant with NCAA rules, any payment made by prospective student-athlete (grades 7 and higher) toward any camp, clinic or lesson is non-refundable. Camp credit may be issued if a registered player is unable to attend due to a medical reason so long as a notice of cancellation is received ONE WEEK prior to camp start date and accompanied by a doctor's note. Please send cancellation notices to firstname.lastname@example.org